Saturday, May 11th, 2013
8am – 2pm
988 75th St, Boulder Bickell Sheep Farm between Arapahoe and Baseline
(Parking on 75th or at Douglass Elementary)
The Boulder Culinary Gardeners plant and garden sale offers a wide selection of vegetables, herbs and flowers grown by organic gardeners from the Boulder area.
15+ Gardeners offering organically-grown starts and plants at reasonable prices.
- Cut flowers, hanging strawberry pots, planters and herb gardens available – stop by for your Mother’s Day gift.
- Unusual and interesting heirloom and hybrid vegetables and grown for the Colorado climate.
- Over 20 varieties of heirloom and hybrid tomatoes including Brandywine, Roma, Taxi, Juliet, Snow White Cherry, Red Cherry, and lots more.
- Many varieties of peppers, basil, herbs, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, onions, leeks, and lots of other vegetables,
- Starts for summer and winter squash, cucumbers, pumpkins.
- Fruit trees, grape vines, raspberries, strawberries, and perennial flowers ready for the garden.
- Salad and herb gardens in a bowl.
- Gardening needs and decorative pots.
- Fresh greens, rhubarb, and spring vegetables at lower than farmer’s market prices.
Bring us your empty pots and planters, and we’ll recycle them.
Please no early birds.
Here are some photos from the 2012 Sale: